- Children between the ages of 6-15
- Child and Parent must both consent to program
- Written Consent from parent
- In-Person Interview in home with both parent and child
The match or friendship is carefully screened, oriented, and introduced through the skill of the Big Brothers Big Sisters staff.
- The matches are encouraged to do every day activities.
- The volunteer and the child are informed that it is about spending quality time together not spending a lot of money.
Included the child in your own family activities.
BBBS organization also plans activities; swimming parties, baseball games, and much more.
CONTACT US TODAY TO DISCUSS BEING A CHILD/CLIENT, IT MAY BE THE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR CHILD’S LIFE.
Call 920-261-2315 to discuss via phone