BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO ASSIST WITH FUNDRAISING EVENTS AND TO DO SIMPLE OFFICE DUTIES.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Dodge County & Watertown Community
This job positions is part-time 25-30 hours per week. Some evenings required, reduced summer hours.
Job Function: To recruit and supervise adult volunteers and children.
To practice all standards and policies of Big Brothers Big Sisters as set by the Board of Directors and BBBSA, and all other duties to assist the Executive Director such as; fundraising and community involvement.
Qualifications: Must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as social services, education, psychology or counseling. Shall have strong interpersonal communication skills. Shall be proficient in Microsoft Office. Shall have a valid Wisconsin driver’s license and reliable transportation. A criminal background check will be required.
• Responsible for all aspects of the match from initial inquiry, application, interviewing, ongoing administration and case closure.
• Keep all necessary records involving assigned clients.
• Follow up with matches as required to check progress and any difficulties they may be experiencing.
• Interview potential volunteers and children in their home and set up introductory meeting of the match.
• Promote the program throughout the service area to businesses, clubs, organizations, all available media sources, schools and other referring agencies.
• Actively recruit volunteer mentors and board members.
• Assist in any fundraising and public relations when requested by the Executive Director.
• Active involvement in fundraising and community events.
• Obtain authorization from the Executive Director when needed. Example: advertising or purchases.
• Executes all work assigned by the Executive Director.
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Job Location: Dodge, WI
Watertown, Wisconsin 53094