BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Jeff Roberts, President
- Tom Pasch, Treasurer
- Jennifer Borst, Secretary
- Caleb Atkins, Board Member
- Renee Bardenwerper, Board Member
- Chris Braatz, Board Member
- Eric Checkai, Board Member
- Ronald Klimeck, Board Member
- Brad Large, Board Member
- Nick Lenzendorf, Board Member
- Brian Pfintzinger, Board Member
- Sally Schoenike, Board Member
Big Brothers Big Sisters Mission is to provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.
New volunteers and corporate partners are needed to mentor children in the Dodge County area schools and communities every day. There are so many children in the county that need a friend in their life – make a difference, be a friend and help put hope in their future. Please consider volunteering, becoming a corporate partner, or making a financial contribution today.
ALL CHILDREN ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN LIFE.
By partnering with parents/guardians, volunteers and others in the community we are accountable for each child in our program achieving:
- Higher aspirations, greater confidence, and better relationships
- Avoidance of risky behaviors
- Educational success
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Dodge County and Watertown Community Office
415 S. Eighth St.
Watertown, WI 53094
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Dodge County and Watertown (Beaver Dam Mailing Address)
PO Box 292
Beaver Dam, WI 53916
Phone Number: 920-261-2315
Fax Number: 920-206-7798